How can I contact Riverty Back in Flow?

Riverty Back in Flow is always at your service. You can reach us via:  

Contact form: send us a message via Contact or from your personal environment. After logging in, you will find all the important information and details about the outstanding debt.  Easily choose the payment option and solution that suits you best.

WhatsApp: quick and easy answer to your question? Then send us a message on 0528 78 82 21.

Telephone: we consider personal contact and advice very important. Call us on telephone number 085 022 01 01. Make sure you have your case number to hand during the phone call.

We are at your service at the following times:

Monday to Friday: 8:30 - 17:00

When you contact us by phone, please have your case number ready. For privacy reasons, we will ask you some questions at the beginning to compare your data with the information available from our system.

Michael Wagner, director Service Dialog Centre explains :

''Data matching is important and serves data protection. This is how we identify callers and ensure that we do not pass on information to uninvolved third parties."

All information in one overview - 24 hours a day

Do you want to settle the process through this portal?

Then enter your case number directly on the home page. You will then be taken to the payment overview with various options. Moreover, you can view the current status of your claim in your personal area at any time. Read more in the frequently asked questions on how the login works and how to pay your claim.

Clarifying your claim

Depending on your request, we may need additional documents from you for clarification. You can submit these documents to us by, e-mail or online in "messages".

Your request

Required documents

Deadline due date:

You paid the arrears before the due date and want to send us proof of this.

A screen print of a bank statement on which the payment and payment description is clearly visible - other amounts may be rendered illegible.


You have an objection to the claim or you have previously submitted your objection to the creditor.

Correspondence and any documents of interest such as proof of termination, proof of mailing or delivery, other relevant correspondence or confirmation from the creditor.


You submit a request on behalf of another person, such as a family member, carer, debt relief worker or legal representative.

Authorisation or order.